Please email me if you would like me to consider a book for review.
- Be sure to include, title, synopsis and formats available in your email. Reviews submitted without this information will be automatically rejected.
- I love all adult fictional genres, but my personal favorites are paranormal & urban fantasy, dystopian, mystery, and most romances. For the YA genre I like dystopian, mystery and paranormal..please no contemporary young adult.
- I am not interested in reviewing children's, middle school, or erotica and prefer mainstream *romance* novels. (M/F only)
- I am willing to participate in blog tours, author interviews, guest posts and/or giveaways on my blog.
- I will accept epubs. I own a Nook and will only review eBook exclusive books that are available for purchase for all e-readers (Nook, Kindle, Kobo, IPad etc. ) If your eBook is Amazon only I will not review it.
- Of course I love physical books.
What you can expect:
- My reviews general take seven days from start to finish. I read books in order of release date, and try to accommodate your requests. If for any reason, I am unable to fulfill my obligation, you will be notified immediately. I will tell you what month your book will be reviewed in. Your review may be a single post or be featured as part of my Coffee Pot Reviews.
- I cannot guarantee a good review, but I will be honest, respectful and fair.
- When I review a book, I will post a review on my blog that includes cover, synopsis, review, Goodreads add button and buy links.
- My review or link to my review will also post on my blogs social links: Facebook, Goggle+, Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest.
- I will post reviews on Barnes and Noble, Goodreads and Amazon. If applicable I will post a review on Smashwords.(must provide me with a free code to purchase book from this site)
- After I have posted my review, I will email you and provide a direct link.
- If for some reason I DNF your novel, I will email you directly why. I do not rate or review books on my blog that I do not finish. I will however add it to my DNF shelf on Goodreads and state reason I did not finish. Again I am honest and fair.
I will only respond if I am interested or able to honor your request.